From the first words of the narrative, from the first drawings of the visual identity, it is definitely about the process as a whole, until when pulling all strings together, the answer to the initial concepts finally stands out for everyone to see.
To be animated by the will of creating inspirational spatial experience, unique and specific atmospheres. To offer an elsewhere taking one away from what is already known. A narrative told through places and objects leading each one of us to develop personal interpretations. To give birth to a multitude of individual mental stories based on a tangible design experience.
Selected exhibition design
- Sept 2021 Inter+Play Season 2, with the participation of Tomás Saraceno, at Towada Art Center, Towada, Japan
- Sept 2021 We Do Not All Breathe The Same Air by Tomás Saraceno at Neugerriemschneider gallery, Berlin, Germany
- July 2021 Du Sol au Soleil by Tomás Saraceno at Domaine des Etangs, Massignac, France.
- June 2020 Event Horizon by Tomás Saraceno at Cisternerne, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Mar 2020 Aria by Tomás Saraceno at Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, Italy.
- Oct 2019 On the Spiritual Matter of Art, with the participation of Tomás Saraceno at MAXXI, Rome, Italy.
- Oct 2019 Gallery solo show by Tomás Saraceno at Hyundai gallery, Seoul, Korea.
- Sept 2019 More Than Humans (group show), participation by Tomás Saraceno at Thyssen Bornemisza, Madrid, Spain.
- Oct 2018 On Air, Carte Blanche by Tomás Saraceno at Palais de Tokyo, Paris, France.
- Mar 2018 A Thermodynamic Imaginary by Tomás Saraceno at MAAT, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Jan 2010 Architecture des Humeurs by New Territories (Francois Roche) at le Laboratoire, Paris, France.
Selected installations and performances
- May 2021 Museo Aerosolar by Tomás Saraceno at 17th International Architecture Venice Biennale, Venice, Italy.
- Sept 2020 Moving Atmospheres by Tomás Saraceno at Garage museum, Moscow, Russia.
- Mar 2019 Tomorrow is the question (group show), participation by Tomás Saraceno, Aros museum, Aarhus, Danemark
- Nov 2019 Algo-r(h)i(y)thms by Tomás Saraceno at Esther Shipper Gallery, Berlin, Germany.
- Nov 2018 Aerocene by Tomás Saraceno at Saint Charles Church, Vienna, Austria.
- Sept 2016 100% Cotton by Rosalie Laurin, Gabrielle Laurin and Sabrine Sidki for le Carreau du Temple, Paris, France.
- July 2017 Immersive Invisible Worlds Theater by Tamschick Media+Space and Boris Micka Associates, for the American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA
- Mai 2017 Amygdala by Marco Donnaruma collaboration on the exhibition research for the preview at Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin, Germany.
- July 2015 Entropy by Rosalie Laurin and Laurent Dubuis for the coGalleries Artist Residency, Berlin, Germany.
- Apr 2015 American Express Shop Small, retail installation by Hush Studios, NYC, USA
- Apr 2015 Dumbo Circuit, fitness trail by Hush Studios, NYC, USA
- Dec 2014 Made by Numbers installation by Hush Studios, NYC, USA
Competitions and proposals
- Janv 2021 Siulo by Rosalie Laurin and Gabrielle Laurin for le Parcours des Fées, Vallée de Crévoux, France.
- Dec 2020 BT2020 by Rosalie Laurin and Gabrielle Laurin for the Festival International de Jardins at les Hortillonnages d'Amiens, France.
- Nov 2020 Terres by Rosalie Laurin and Gabrielle Laurin for an artistic intervention at le Domaine de Vizille, France.
- May 2019 Mk Beach by Rosalie Laurin and Laurent Dubuis for Crossroads, A Festival of Creative Urban Living, Milton Keynes, England.
- Jun 2017 International Ecotarium competition, entry by XTU, user experience and media activations by Tamschick Media+Space, for the city of San Francisco, USA.
- May 2016 Tubular by Rosalie Laurin and Laurent Dubuis for the Eira Pavilion at the Bons Sons festival, Portugal.
- Apr 2016 Devitation by Rosalie Laurin and Laurent Dubuis for an interactive light installation, la Nuit Blanche, Paris, France.
- Mai 2013 2nd price for the design of a festival float by Rosalie Laurin, Thomas Hostache and Bertrand Chapus for Technopol, Paris, France
- Sept 2011 International flagship store competition, entry by Manuel Gautrand for Louis Vuitton, Seoul, Korea
Academic and research
- April 2017 Entropy, or the loss of Boundaries, article for Plat journal, 6.0 absence, Rice Architecture, Houston, USA.
- Mar 2013 graduated from Ecole Speciale d'Architecture, Paris, France
- Janv 2013 assistante of Resa Azard, architecture atelier, Ecole Speciale d'Architecture, Paris, France.
- Sept 2012 assistante of Resa Azard, architecture atelier, Ecole Speciale d'Architecture, Paris, France.
- Jan 2011 exchange program with the National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Berlin, Marseille, Paris